Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Tricky Balancing Act: Freedom and Responsibility

The New Student edition of Student Health 101 is here!

Here's a preview of one of the many stories in this special edition.

A Tricky Balancing Act: Freedom and Responsibility

You long for it throughout high school, but once you actually have your independance from parents and other obligations, you can find it hard to handle freedom and all the responsibilities of being an adult.

"My freshman year, I entered college with the mindset of, 'I have freedom like never before. I get to make my own rules and I am in complete control of how I spend my time' says Elizabeth Kenney, a rising senior at Azusa Pacific University.
But in her sophomore year, the coursework became more demanding. She knew that in order to maintain her academic scholarship, and her health, she needed to take control of her life.

Read more of this article at Student Health 101

Bookmark and Share

1 comment: